Join us for Cinekid for Professionals Online from 19 - 23 October 2020!
With its laser focus on children’s media, Cinekid for Professionals (CfP) is the essential international industry event for producers, directors, broadcasters, distributors, academics, institutes, funding bodies, journalists, researchers and artists, all working within the children’s sector. It takes place during Cinekid festival, the world’s leading media festival for children, and every year over 500 industry professionals involved in film, television, cross-media, digital arts, and media literacy attend the event.
Representatives from the children’s media industry can request an accreditation for Cinekid for Professionals by completing the accreditation form. More information about different types of accreditation and access can be found below.
The deadline for accreditations has passed. In case you still would like to attend, kindly contact us at [email protected].
The timetable for Cinekid for Professionals 2020 Online can be found here.
Junior Co-production Market & Industry Forum Online (€30)
- Full access to the three full days of the Industry Forum Online (19, 20 and 21 October)
- Full access to the Junior Co-production Market Online (22 and 23 October), including the JCM Booklet, the possibility to request and have one-to-one meetings with the selected projects.
- Online networking events
- Full access to our industry manual (a digital guide with all attending professionals)
ScreeningClub Online (€30)
- Full access to the Screeningclub Online from 7 October until 8 November 2020.
- Possibility to contact and connect with rights holders of the selected projects of the ScreeningClub
You can request both accreditations by selecting CfP Online: JCM, Industry Forum & ScreeningClub in the accreditation form. (€60).