Kids Kino Industry and Cinekid for Professionals announce the second edition of Producers LINK programme.
Kids Kino Industry and Cinekid for Professionals once again join forces for the second edition of Producers LINK, a programme for emerging producers of children’s content. The programme is designed to stimulate the production of top-quality children’s content and pan-European co-productions, providing crucial follow-up both during and after these two leading autumn kids events.
The 2022 programme will focus on pragmatism, using case studies to show how to integrate audience insights into project development & marketing, and how to tackle the tricky question of production finance.
The 27 producers selected for the second edition of Producers LINK are nominated by the following international partner organisations: Catalan Films, Croatian Audiovisual Centre, Film Centre of Montenegro, German Children's Media Foundation - KIDS Regio, Greek Film Center, Kids Kino Industry, National Film Centre of Latvia, National Film Institute Hungary, Netherlands Film Fund, Norwegian Film Institute and Slovak Film Institute. The partner of the programme is the Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Poland.
The programme kicks off in September with the first residency at Kids Kino Industry (26-29 September 2022) before concluding at Cinekid for Professionals (18-21 October 2022). The list of participating producers can be found at the end of this release.
The international co-production forum Kids Kino Industry forms the industry component of Kids Kino International Film Festival that takes place in September 2022 in Warsaw and online. Cinekid for Professionals is the industry arm of Cinekid Festival taking place in October 2022 in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
Kids Kino Industry and Cinekid for Professionals aim to stimulate the production of high-quality children’s content via international talent labs, a co-production market, promotion, matchmaking and knowledge-sharing via expert conference programmes. Both events are proven hubs for emerging production companies or producers looking to take the step into children’s productions.
Kids Kino Industry is mainly focused on the Central and East European landscape, while Cinekid for Professionals places expert emphasis on the pan-European and international landscape.
Selection Producers LINK 2022:
- Abner Preis, The Netherlands, Abner Preis Studios
- Agata Jelenekova, Slovakia, Novinski
- Antra Gaile, Latvia, Airproductions
- Belinda Bonan, Spain, Most Wanted Studios
- Carlota Pou, Spain, Studio Kimchi
- Eirik Smidesang Slåen, Norway, Imaginær film
- Gábor Osváth, Hungary, Filmfabriq
- Giannis Exintaris, Greece, Feelgood Entertainment
- Judit Romwalter, Hungary, Sparks
- Kaja Jałocha, Poland, Shipsboy
- Kjersti Greger, Norway, Klipp og Lim
- Maaike Neve, The Netherlands, BIND
- Maarten Schmidt, Belgium, Storyhouse FIlm
- Maks Piłasiewicz, Poland, Animoon
- Maria Kempken, Germany, Black Mary Films
- Marija Vlahović, Montenegro, Aba Film
- Marte Hansen, Norway, Hummelfilm
- Maša Udovičić, Croatia, Luma Film
- Max de Wolf, The Netherlands, Topkapi Films
- Mikel Mas, Spain, Cornelius Films
- Mikołaj Błoński, Poland, Pigeon Productions
- Nicky Onstenk, The Netherlands, IJswater Films
- Nikos Moustakas, Greece, Bad Crowd
- Rea Apostolides, Greece, Anemon
- Rosa Duvekot , Belgium, Cassette for timescapes
- Tanja Georgieva-Waldhauer, Germany, Elemag pictures
- Thea Benedikte Karlsen, Norway, Fantefilm
For further information contact:
Cinekid for Professionals – email@example.com
Kids Kino Industry – firstname.lastname@example.org