Join us for Cinekid for Professionals, 12 - 15 October 2020 in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
With its laser focus on children’s media, Cinekid for Professionals (CfP) is the essential international industry event for producers, directors, broadcasters, distributors, academics, institutes, funding bodies, journalists, researchers and artists, all working within the children’s sector. It takes place during Cinekid festival, the world’s leading media festival for children, and every year over 500 industry professionals involved in film, television, cross-media, digital arts, and media literacy attend the event.
Representatives from the children’s media industry can request an accreditation for Cinekid for Professionals by completing the accreditation request form. The accreditation request form is currently not available.
Please note that the accreditation price and access mentioned below applied to Cinekid for Professionals 2019. Other conditions may apply for future editions of the festival.
Cinekid for Professionals accreditation (€159,95)
- Full access to the Junior Co-production Market on Tuesday 22 and Wednesday 23 October
- Full access to the Screeningclub from Monday 21 - Thursday 24 October at the festival and from 19 October - 8 November online
- Free access to festival and industry screenings and Cinekid's MediaLab
- Full access to our industry manual (a guide with all attending professionals)
- Possibility to book screenings in our work-in-progress room (please contact our staff)
- Access to the daily industry lunches and drinks
- Discount rate (€77) for the Industry Forum on Thursday 24 October
You can find a timetable for Cinekid for Professionals 2019 here.