Cinekid respects your privacy. Cinekid only collects your personal data when visiting our website (www.cinekid.nl) if you choose to provide that information to us.
How we use the personal data provided by you
Cinekid only collects personal data if you have granted us permission to do so. Cinekid only uses these data for the purpose for which you provided them to us. If you ask us for information about activities, products and services, then Cinekid will process your personal data to enable us to fulfil your request. If you subscribe to our newsletter, then we use your personal data to be able to send you the newsletter. If you send us an (unsolicited) job application letter, then we will process your data in the context of the application procedure. If you submit your work to us for our programming, Cinekid will process your data so that we can fulfil your request. If you buy a ticket online, then Cinekid will process your data to fulfil your request. Your data are processed on servers stationed in the Netherlands or in countries that offer a level of protection found suitable by the European Commission. Cinekid personnel will treat your information confidentially and will never share this information with third parties.
Clicking through to other websites
Cookie banner statement
For this website we use functional, analytical and tracking cookies to offer you the best visiting experience. Click here to read more about cookies.
Our website is currently linked to Google Analytics to keep track of online traffic statistics. Cinekid does not collect personal data via Google Analytics and has not embedded any tracking cookies in its website.
For any questions, comments or complaints regarding Cinekid’s protection of your personal data, please send an email to [email protected].Changes Cinekid retains the right to change this Privacy Statement. Every change will be reported on this page. Cinekid therefore recommends that you check this page regularly to see if any changes have been made.
Last updated: 14 June 2021
Through our accreditation- and entry forms, Cinekid collects personal details, please find below why Cinekid collects certain types of data. Please note that these personal details will only be used internally and is not shared with other parties, unless clearly stated otherwise in the corresponding form.
What information do we collect and why?
- Name: to identify you as a user of www.cinekid.filmchief.com, and to keep track of your accreditation forms and entries.
- Email: We collect email addresses to contact you about the selection process of your entry/entries. In case of an accreditation request, we use the email address also to inform you about the upcoming edition(s) of the festival.
- Mobile phone: We collect your mobile phone number to contact you in case there are urgent questions about your entry or accreditation. Phone number during festival is used reach you during the festival, in case of emergencies.
- City: We only collect your city of residence through the press and industry accreditation request forms. We need this information to report to one of our funders.
- Country: We only collect your country of residence through the press and industry accreditation request forms. We need this information to report to one of our funders.
- Nationality: We only collect your nationality through the press and industry accreditation request forms. We need this information to report to one of our funders.
- Profile picture: The profile picture is used for your Industry Badge, which gives you access to the events of the festival. The picture is also used in the Industry Manual, the published list of all attending professionals. If you don't want to be included, please check the box in the accreditation form.
Pictures at Cinekid for Professionals
During Cinekid for Professionals, our official photographers will be at work to capture the festival and our activities in their full glory. By accepting the terms and conditions for accreditations, you give us permission to use any of the pictures taken during the festival for future use, including but not limited to promotion and marketing.
Remove your personal details
It is possible to remove your account including all personal details from our database. This can be done in your account, by clicking ‘I want to deactivate my account’. In case you need any assistance, kindly contact [email protected].