Join us for Cinekid for Professionals 2019 in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
With its laser focus on children’s media, Cinekid for Professionals (CfP) is the essential international industry event for producers, directors, broadcasters, distributors, academics, institutes, funding bodies, journalists, researchers and artists, all working within the children’s sector. It takes place during Cinekid festival, the world’s leading media festival for children, and every year over 500 industry professionals involved in film, television, cross-media, digital arts, and media literacy attend the event.
Representatives from the children’s media industry can request an accreditation for Cinekid for Professionals by completing the accreditation request form. Please note that the submission of an accreditation request does not guarantee an accreditation. Our guest department will be in touch with you shortly after submitting your request.
CfP accreditation (€159,95)
- Full access to the Junior Co-production Market on Tuesday 22 and Wednesday 23 October
- Full access to the Screeningclub from Monday 21 - Friday 25 October at the festival and from 19 October - 8 November online
- Free access to festival and industry screenings and Cinekid's MediaLab
- Discount rate (€75) for the Industry Forum on Thursday 24 October
- You can request this ticket through the accreditation form
- Full access to our industry manual (guide with all attending professionals)
- Possibility to book screenings in our work-in-progress room (please contact our staff)
- Access to the Professionals Dinner on Tuesday 22 October
- Access to the daily industry lunches and drinks
The deadline for requesting accreditations is 23 September.
Do you want to submit a production to the festival? Check out our entries page.